These daily paintings are available in my Etsy Shop. Links available over on the right or in the blog posts themselves.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Drawing Challenge Day 1



OK. Today is day 1 of the November drawing challenge. One drawing a day for 30 days. So today I cheated a little. I finished up 2 ACEO drawings that I had started in the summer. The reason for the challenge is to get everyone drawing again so I guess this qualifies as fulfilling the meaning of the challenge. These are both pen and ink drawings with watercolor on an ACEO trading card, 2.5" x 3.5". One is of my favorite location - Pemaquid_ the other of sailing on the coast of Maine. They are presented in white mats that also serve as notecards and an envelope is included. They can be purchased on my website or in my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/kathleendaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment